So my buddy stops by the office yesterday and says, “Check this out, it’s like a Cuban Montecristo.”. So who am I to refuse!!?? The cigar is 5” x 44. I clip the cap and pop it in the yapper…smooth and very mild, but not weak. The wrapper looks to be a Connecticut Shade with virtually no veins. Overall the construction is nice. Pre-light draw is ok, not tight, not loose. I fire the foot and a medium gray ash appears. A few blows through and in it comes… A slight bitter note hits first, a sweet-dirt flavor follows. I let it rest. The next series of puffs offer some interesting notes, a slight almond note and a dash of pencil lead. At this point, the chances of the “Cuban Monte” coming out are pretty slim…

After 30 mins, it’s not getting much better. Kind of lifeless and boring with a bitter finish and aftertaste..

NEXT!!!!???